My Beautiful Struggle + [Review]

In My Mailbox (37-38)

Hey everyone. I've been very lucky to get some amazing books over the past 2 weeks. I also wanted to let everyone know that there will be some BIG blog changes coming up this week. I'm so excited to share it with you all!! Now.onto the books.
Thanks to Simon & Schuster, Bloomsbury, Random House, Flux, HarperTeen, St. Martin's and Teen Book Scene.

Review Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso (tour)
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Orchards by Holly Thompson
Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Betrayal by Lee Nichols

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
*IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and it was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.