My Beautiful Struggle + [thriller]

The Dark Days of Supernatural

Are you ready for the DARK DAYS ahead?
Show support for your favorite Dark Days of Supernatural authors Ellen Schreiber, Cynthia Hand, Courtney Allison Moulton, Claudia Gray, and Kimberly Derting and prepare to experience paranormal thrillers, supernatural romance and otherworldly adventure in their new YA books Once in a Full Moon, Unearthly, Angelfire, Afterlife, and Desires of the Dead!
You can USE GOOGLE to find all the cool widgets, author photos, book covers, and more.
Like this one…

… and even links to read the first chapter of any of the books.

If you'd like to see these authors in person, you can USE GOOGLE to see where they will be visiting. I wish they were coming anywhere near TN!

I have to say that I just finished reading Unearthly by Cynthia Hand and Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting and they were both amazing! Plus, the covers are beautiful. I plan to read Afterlife very soon and I'm dying to get my hands on Angelfire and Once in a Full Moon.

Want to find out more?

Follow Pitch Dark Books on Facebook
Follow @PitchDarkBooks on Twitter and tweet #DarkDays