My Beautiful Struggle + [Review]

In My Mailbox (30 — 31)

Lots of great books over the past 2 weeks! I'd like to thank Random House, Janenifer at Smart Pop Books, Simon & Schuster, and Kristie Cook.

Review So Shelly by Ty Roth
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Girl Who Was on Fire by Various Authors
Vanished by Meg Cabot
Gone by Lisa McMann
Tutored by Allison Whittenberg
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
After the Kiss by Terra Elan McVoy
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart

5 copies of Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart for giveaway and 1 for review. I have a guest post for this tour on Monday, the 10th.

Swag

Soul Savers swag from Kristie Cook! Love it!! And I love the Florida postcard!: )

Extra

This is my new cover for the computer I got for Christmas. LOVE this cover!! I just had to show it off.: ) Is it obvious I love purple? haha!

What did you get in your mailbox and for Christmas this week?

*IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren and it was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.