My Beautiful Struggle + [melinda metz]

Echoes by Melinda Metz

Echoes by Melinda Metz Publisher: HarperCollins (July 27th, 2010) Reading Level: Young Adult Paperback: 517 pages
Can't believe she did that..
.. at four-thirty I have to..
.. I hate this place..
Rae Voight is losing her mind. When she walks down the halls of Sanderson Prep, she hears voices.. even when no one is talking. Other people's thoughts crowd her head, a confusing tangle of insecurities and dark secrets. Just when Rae reaches her breaking point, one voice comes screaming through the din, loud and clear:
.. Rae must die..
If Rae doesn't figure out who the thought belongs to soon, she could lose more than just her sanity. I'm really excited that Echoes is now available! This is a re-release of the first three books in the Fingerprints series. It sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it! Melinda has been kinda enough to offer up 2 signed copies for an upcoming giveaway!
The giveaway will be starting this Thursday, Aug. 5th!
She may also be making a guest appearance on my blog soon. I have to say that talking to her is an absolute fan-girl moment for me. The first book series I ever remember reading was Roswell High. I would make my mom go to the store and see if a new book had been released. And this was before it was made into the TV series.way back in 1998 when I was 13-14. Wow! So talking to her now, and being able to have her on my blog, is beyond anything I could have ever imagined! How many 13 year olds think they could get a chance to chat with their favorite authors when they grow up? I sure didn't!

Laura J. Burns and Melinda have another book coming out in September.

Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (September 21st, 2010) Reading Level: Young Adult Paperback: 256 pages Shay has had a rare blood disorder since she was born. In fact, her mother married one of Shay’s doctors, Martin, who left his world-renowned leukem… more Shay has had a rare blood disorder since she was born. In fact, her mother married one of Shay’s doctors, Martin, who left his world-renowned leukemia research to try and figure out exactly what the disorder is and how to cure it. When she turns seventeen, Martin begins to give her new blood transfusions that make her feel the strongest she has ever felt. But she also has odd visions where she sees through the eyes of a vampire. At first, she thinks she must be imagining the visions, but when she begins to see Martin’s office in them, she knows she has to check it out. That’s when she finds Gabriel, a sexy, teenaged vampire, imprisoned in Martin’s office. The connection she has built with Gabriel compels her to set him free. But when he kidnaps her in an attempt at revenge on Martin, their lives become deeply intertwined. She doesn’t know the half of it.
I hope you can all stop by for the giveaway!

Find Melinda Metz Melinda Metz / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter
Find Laura J. Burns Laura J. Burns / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter
Purchase Echoes Amazon / The Book Depository / Barnes & Noble